Former Kenyan MP Accuses David Baazov of Deception and Betting Proceeds Misappropriation

Former Kenyan MP Accuses David Baazov of Deception and Betting Proceeds Misappropriation

Amaya founder and also former CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER David Baazov lands inside hot water, an ancient Kenyan congresswoman councilman, councilperson, councilwoman comes forward with critical fraud accusations

A former Kenyan MP accused Amaya Gaming Team (now The Stars Group) and its founder, business person David Baazov, of misappropriating billions of Kenyan shillings by way of NIC Checking accounts after the supplier entered typically the East Black country in fact.

Kennedy Nyagudi, a previous MP which represents the city about Kisumu, maintained Amaya acquired allegedly conspired with the above bank to move abroad associated with Kenyan shillings that had been made by the Canadian gambling giant’s local subordinate company.

Amaya created its Kenyan subsidiary completely. Mr. Nyagudi said within an investigative movie that aired on KTN News early on this week of which he used a 15% stake during the subsidiary in addition to was stated as one connected with its Administrators. Mr. Baazov reportedly possessed the remaining 85% stake throughout Amaya’s Kenyan branch.

The business launched a couple products the main M-Lotto Sweepstakes and the Ultra Mega Kwachua mamilii lottery which swiftly gained attraction among Kenyan gamblers and even raked inside millions of Kenyan shillings after that they commenced operation.

The actual proceeds from Super Mega Kwachua mamilii lottery product, which totaled KSh375 million, reported by Kenya’s Wagering Control together with Licensing Aboard (BCLB), were being initially being wired to be able to Amaya’s consideration at Collateral Bank, Mister. (suite…)